Welcome to HIC’s brand new website! We’ve been working on it for several months, and it’s finally here! It will connect our community in more and better ways through things like the Pure Hope Radio page and serve our members and visitors with more up-to-date content through our new Events Calendar. We’ve also added long-awaited online donations! We’re still working on adding content, and our hope is that this website will continue to grow with us, so if you have any suggestions, or problems finding something, let us know (contact information is always available to the left)!
Who We Are
The Hope Interfaith Center is a spiritual community and spiritual center that is open to people of all backgrounds and journeys. It is an inclusive community and space that exists to provide the resources and framework for spiritual growth and discovery. The Center is guided by Reverend Janice ‘Hope’ Gorman whose teachings are universal in nature and do not represent the beliefs of any one religion or spiritual practice or movement. Hope leads Spiritual Services on the 2nd Sunday of each month, as well as providing personal guidance sessions for individuals, couples and families. A natural clairvoyant during her childhood, she has spent most of her adult life being a spiritual teacher & a conduit to help people with divine guidance.
Some of the primary services and resources the center provides are listed below. For more information, visit the Events and Services pages, or click on a link below.
- Spiritual Services on the 2nd Sunday of every month at 10:00 AM
- Spiritual Counseling dedicated to creating Peace & Self Realization
- Marriage Preparation & Counseling
- “Pure Hope” – Monthly Live, Call-in, Online Radio Show
- Monthly Spiritual Study
- Weddings, Baptisms, and Funerals by design
- Yogananda Meditation Room, open to public for personal reflection
- Speaking Engagements
- Monthly Moon Group Gatherings
- Group Pilgrimages to various religious locations around the world
- Home and Hospital visits from our Fellowship Minister
- Many more groups, retreats, services, celebrations and events…