Rev. Janice ‘Hope’ Gorman personally invites to experience the Star Gathering! You don’t want to miss this!
Check out our newest events:
Hope Interfaith Center’s 4th Annual Star Gathering
Welcome to the Hope Interfaith Center!
We are a spiritual center that is open to people of all backgrounds, races, cultures and journeys. It is an inclusive community and space that exists to provide the resources and framework for spiritual growth and discovery. The Center is led by Reverend Janice ‘Hope’ Gorman whose teachings are universal in nature and do not represent the beliefs of any one religion or spiritual practice or movement. When you come to the center you will be greeted by two angels, Rev. Amy and Rev. Jinelle who work alongside Rev. Hope.
Hope leads Spiritual Service on the 2nd Sunday of each month, and during COVID-19 we are doing virtual service. Hope provides personal guidance sessions for individuals, couples and families. She is a natural clairvoyant since childhood. Hope has spent most of her adult life being a spiritual teacher & a conduit to help people with divine guidance.
Some of the primary services and resources the center provides are listed below. For more information, visit the Events and Services pages, or click on a link below.
- Sunday Spiritual Service on the 2nd Sunday of every month at 10:00 AM (Virtual during COVID-19, unless stated otherwise!) Once it is warm out we can have service under our Grandmother Tree outside in our yard and social distance for a safe gathering.
- Spiritual Counseling dedicated to creating Peace & Self Realization
- Marriage Preparation & Counseling
- “Pure Hope” – Monthly Live, Call-in, Online Radio Show
- Weddings, Baptisms, and Funerals by design
- Speaking Engagements
- Monthly Group Gatherings
- Group Pilgrimages to various religious locations around the world
- Home and Hospital visits from our Fellowship Ministers
- Many more groups, retreats, services, celebrations and events…
- During COVID-19 all of our events have switched to Virtual, join our email list to stay updated on our events!